Submit refund request

Did you know you are eligible for a full union dues refund?

The Supreme Court recently ruled that the dues and fees that have been taken out of your paycheck month after month are not legally enforceable. That means you are now eligible for a full refund of these dues and fees.

Submitting your rebate form to get your dues and fees refunded is easy, and will increase your take-home pay $250-$700 per year immediately.

Simply fill your information out in the form below, and we will email you your personal rebate form to sign and submit to get your refund of your dues and fees.

Sign up to get your rebate form today